Tuesday, November 27, 2012

YEAH, THAT'S THE ACTION OF INNOCENCE

Ok, so I tried doing things the CPS way, then tried doing things the legal way.  When I got tired of waiting and decided to take matters into my own hands and contacted a couple of the news stations and the Dallas News this morning, who do I get a call from this afternoon???? 


CPS.... CALLING TO SAY THEY ARE CLOSING MY CASE!!!! 

Hmmmm.... is it just me, or is that way too much of a coincidence??  That looks like a sign of guilt to me!!  Good news!  The caseworker that handled my case is being transferred!!  Now, let's see if we can do something about the investigator who started all this evil because I called her out on the bold faced lie that she told my sister and my eight year old's sperm donor.  The same "sperm donor" who was no where to be found before all of this and had to be tracked down!

The catch:

The caseworker didn't call my attorney, she called me directly so my attorney had no idea what was going on until I called to tell them.  On top of that, the caseworker told me that if my eight year old's sperm donor, I mean "dad" (and I use that term very loosely because I even kissed his ass and kept my mouth shut when he was insulting me in hopes he would come around on the rare times we actually knew his number or the general area he was living), and I quote, "calls AGAIN to tell them I am not doing what I am supposed to that my kids will be permanently removed from my home".

Now people... I can not make this up!!  This IS ACTUALLY A TRUE STORY, MY STORY!! 

So, I called my attorney's office to ask if they had talked to CPS and the paralegal stated "No, we have not talked to them, they have not called us back.  We sent them everything and we're still waiting."

Ahhhh..... you have GOT TO LOVE IT WHEN CPS THINKS YOU ARE SO DUMB AND NAIVE THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ASK QUESTIONS!!  I am sure they thought I would be so excited to be having my case closed and to get my babies back, that I would just blindly sign what she is bringing for me to sign today.  I am sure my IQ is higher than theirs, good luck with that plan!!  I am SO VERY EXCITED TO BE ABLE TO PUT MY ARMS AROUND MY BOYS AGAIN!!!!!  I have waited this long though, waiting a couple of days for my attorney to look over what CPS wants me to sign today so they will not be able to bend me over and screw me again is not going to kill me!!

Just a few more days and I can breathe while being able to hold them!!!  It is so intense right now because I am not sure how my meeting with CPS this afternoon is going to play out. 

PLEASE LET THIS BE REAL AND NOT A DREAM!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I understand everything you went through. My children and I had the same nightmare! I did everything they told me to do and still was treated like crap! I was/ am a loveing parent.my kids wanted for nothing at the time and were not abused in anyway always lots of love and understanding.I had taken my my boys to there dads and my daughter to my sisters as u see I took them there so I could do what CPA had asked of me never losing contact with my children.faxed everything I had done to CPA and my sister provided info that I was doing what was needed in order to get my children back.they would never respond only to tell me to jump through more hoops and I did. When I was doing all this still seeming my boys on weekend and school breaks my sister proceeded to Sue me for my daughter.I was deviated still calling CPA everyday with no response! This spun me into a depression and a feeling of nothing I did would make this better.by the time I finally received a response from cps my sister had already had custody of my daughter and telling me lies. I know know because I have my daughter back and she never said anything and was not told what was going on.when they were saying she would have told the courts she wanted to stay with them however this was a BS my sister always came up with an excuse of why we could not visit or talk.we lost years BC I did understand a lot of what was going on and cps was just plan deceitful! I understand there are parents that do need the actions of cps however the first cps case manager I had meranda told me she did not understand why they were doing this to us.needless to say that took her of my case and it was given to someone else that I could never get a hold of! Yes I felt hopeless and misinformed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very sorry for what you went through. Unfortunately, CPS can do whatever they want without being accountable to anyone for their actions. The only thing a person has to do is point a finger at you and it becomes a CPS “witch hunt”! They come to your door with the accusations, believing they are completely true. They bully you into thinking that you have to let them come into the front door and they can take the kids if they want to. They almost always go after those of us that are unable to afford legal representation. Most people do not know their rights and only learn what their rights are just before or just after it is too late!! I did not know any better, but now I know my rights and now that CPS has clued into that fact, they have decided to close my case. My youngest son is coming home December 19th after being at his “father’s” house (using the term very loosely) since mid-April. I have only been allowed to see him three times since he has been gone. There have been many times I felt I was fighting a battle I was never supposed to win. The two service plans they wanted me to sign, were full of lies when I have the ability to prove they are just that, LIES, with documentation from professionals. The only way to stop them is for anyone who has suffered at the hand of CPS because of a similar situation as mine and yours, to join together and try to at least make sure an organization is created to hold them accountable for their actions and limit the extreme power that CPS has. I am so glad that you have your child back though! Please take a moment and sign it! Thanks for the comment! Hopefully more people will be brave enough to share their story. Please feel free to subscribe to my blog for updates. There is a petition you can sign to try and stop the unlimited amount of power they have. Link to the petition - https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/address-legal-kidnapping-across-united-states-over-powered-cps/M7TNw7YR

    ReplyDelete