Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Info For Anyone With Media Connections


Here is the gist of what I have just submitted to a couple of the local news stations and Dallas News.
 
CPS took my kids without a court order, without cause, and I HAVE DOCUMENTED PROOF, as well as digital voice recordings of our meetings proving that they have no cause of action for as going as far as they did.  I have a diagnosis of ADHD and Generalized Anxiety Disorder. After my mom passed away in December of 2008, I left my job as a Network Administrator and lost my insurance, causing me to see psychiatric care and medications through MHMR. MHMR does not treat their adult patients with stimulant medication for ADHD so mine went untreated for almost three years.  I did some research and brought what I found to my doctor’s attention, which lead her to prescribe me Strattera.  Strattera has some very ugly side effects, including suicidal thoughts and worsening of anxiety and depression.  You can find that information here http://www.webmd.com/drugs/drug-64629-Strattera+Oral.aspx?drugid=64629&drugname=Strattera+Oral.  I experienced suicidal ideations with no plan or intent.

 

I knew something was wrong and checked myself into the hospital’s psych unit for help. I was unable to stay due to lack of help from uninvolved “co-parents”, so I had to leave then made arrangements to go back in, making sure my boys would be cared for and safe, so I would be able to continue therapy and return home confident and able to better care for them.  Prior to my first hospital stay, the school counselor called CPS stating that my depression was out of control.  When CPS called, I was already on my way to the hospital.  I called CPS back prior to my second visit to the hospital to let them know what was going on and what plans I arranged for my children.  While I was in the hospital, CPS called the person caring for them to tell him their dads were going to be picking them up and that if we couldn’t find my youngest son’s dad, he would be going to foster care.  His dad, having only seen our son twice in five years, was finally tracked down and picked my youngest up.  CPS did not have a court order, did not bother to meet with me or my children, and have failed to return them to me.  They finally, only recently, met with the kids for the first time.  I have jumped through every hoop and plowed through every obstacle they set before me, but they keep changing the game.  Interesting fact, even though nothing was mentioned in any of the meetings, CPS said that I failed to seek psychiatric care and medication for my kids, even though you can hear loud and clear on the recording of the family meeting their psychologist stating the time, energy, disappointment, and unbelievable stress that him and I both went through trying to find them that care.  That had been long since resolved prior to the meeting, although I did everything I was able to get them that care and my efforts are documented. 
 
My eight year old, the one who had only seen his dad twice in five years, has only been allowed to see me three times since April and his dad allows him to answer the phone to talk to me maybe four times a month on average.  CPS has placed each of my children in opposite corners of the Universe, at least that is what is seems.  My children are being estranged from one another as if the stress of this on them hasn't been bad enough!  My twelve year old, who seemed unable to tolerate my eight year old before April, now sleeps and cuddles with my eight year old's stuffed bunny rabbit and misses him deeply.  My eight year old, when I actually get to talk to him, asks when he's coming home.  How do you answer that??  There is no answer!  Even my seventeen year old randomly asks when his brothers are coming home.... which holds great significance because he wanted nothing to do with his brothers before and he's seventeen.  My oldest and middle sons dads, who have co-parented with me harmoniously, have stated to CPS that I am a good mom and I take care of my babies.  They have my back and can actually vogue for what type of parent I am, but CPS is going to consider the words of the ABSENT parent and not the INVOLVED parents??  Yeah.... makes total sense!!  Thanks to the idiot that decided to allow an agency like this to exist without also setting up an entity to hold them accountable!!

 

There are so many more details to share, but will wait for someone to contact me so I can produce documentation before sharing since it is hard to believe and very shocking how far CPS has jumped over the line of anything remotely rational.  I have several important pieces of documentation and the digital voice recordings of a few phone calls, the family meeting, the FBSS assessment, and one of my EIGHT YEAR OLD SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER BECAUSE HE DID NOT WANT TO GO BACK TO HIS DAD’S HOUSE.  My doctors have written several statements for CPS stating that I am symptom free, I have managed to take five classes for school this semester, despite CPS trying to make me crazy, and have excelled in all classes.  Anyone without a diagnosis probably would not have managed as well as I have through the fear, frustration, lack of contact allowed with her babies, and not knowing what CPS will pull next.

No comments:

Post a Comment