Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 1, 71 Pg Views, and Guess What??

Seems I am making waves already with this!!  Two people have come forward with their own CPS stories which all sound about as horrifying as mine.  Ok, CPS has its purpose!!  It does good and saves lives, but they also abuse their powers and overlook many of the people they should be paying attention to.  Do I need to remind anyone of the two recent cases where the mothers killed their poor defenseless children??  Great use of your time CPS.... let those poor children get swept out of your radar and hone in on the people who are trying, without much if any help, to raise their kids with love!!  Tough times happen and so do medical mistakes.  No one is a perfect parent, but most of us try to at least instill morals and make sure our kids know we love them everyday.  Hell, I tell my 17 year old so much through the day that I love him he gets mad at me and tells me I tell him too much!!  My kids know they are loves and know I took care of them when they were here until they were ripped from me in April of this year!!  Yes, let's estrange families and let the real bad guys go unpunished!!  Good looking out for the kiddos CPS!!  Good lookin' out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment