Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pausing Until I Get My Babies Back

My attorney and the cps caseworker and supervisor met yesterday 11-12-12 to discuss my case.  Apparently cps has another open case with my attorney and is ready to be done with all of this.  Now, the requirement for me to have my boys home is the most recent therapy notes from my doctor.  How many times does cps actually need this you might ask???  Well, as many times as they can get away with asking for the notes!!  Great question, unfortunately.... true answer!!  They have requested these notes repeatedly and have received them from my doctor in a very timely manner each time.  And each time the notes have stated that I am symptom free and have a very positive attitude.  So here we go again!!  Once they receive the notes now, will they once again change the game or will I really have my sons back by Thanksgiving??  I already missed Halloween.  This is the first year that I have not been able to take my beautiful boys trick-or-treating.  Sure, you may say to yourself, "big deal", it's just Halloween.  Is it really "just Halloween"?  No!!  It is the fact that I am missing out on their lives while they are gone.... there goes another moment that we have missed out on with each other. 

Anyway, this is all I am going to write until they are safely home.  It has been my experience that with CPS if you have a backbone and voice your opinions, they can make life very difficult.  There is so much more to come.  I have recordings, letters, and other goodies that you may find very interesting!  Hopefully it what I have to say will help others who have a run-in with cps.  I didn't know my rights and if I had, most of this could have been avoided.   If you know how to fight the "bullies" back, it is hard for them to beat you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment