Sunday, January 6, 2013

Living in THIS MOMENT!!


The sky is bluer, the grass is greener, and all of nature’s sounds seem to whisper, hello, we are so happy to see you are back.

Without you, I was lost in a silenced world without colors, unable to feel or hear its beauty because the day you left, my world turned black.

You are my world and my world is again a symphony of sound and color, it is right; so perfect, pure, and full of love and warmth for all.

You were starved for my love and hugs, but you are back and love very much; You would have had them sooner, but all I could do was call. 

Your fears are too much for you to bear alone; let’s mend your broken soul; yes sweet angel, with me will always be the right place. 

No, you don’t have to go back and we’re together, live this moment with me, without fear; let’s wipe the tears rolling down your sweet face.

You are home where you have always belonged; never again will you be ripped from my side and sent away, out from my sight.

My eyes get warm with tears when I gaze upon your angelic face; God I will always love you with all of my might!

The thought of one day being reunited with you gave me hope; thinking of your warm heart, smile and laugh kept me sane.

 Let these tears be of happiness and joy that we are finally together again; too many were wasted on frustration and the pain.

Although it is true, we lost precious time and our wounds are fresh, we will heal; let’s basque in THIS MOMENT and in GOD’S GLORY.

HE has us covered and our loved ones are rooting for us; we beat the odds and will continue our journey and continue to fight, this is our story.     

No comments:

Post a Comment